We welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas and fresh perspectives to make the journal synonymous to the entire research field.
Important Dates for ‘April Issue, 18’
– Last Date for Paper Submission: 28th February, 2018
The publication process is consisting with the following steps. The ultimate objectives of this process are Quality, Quality and Quality. Full process will be completed expected within 15-20 days.
1. After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
2. Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
3. Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
4. The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
5. Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be three types like accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
There is no publication fee. This is a Globeedu Group (ISO 9001:2008 Certified) Initiative for the development of the research field.
For any kind of feedback, suggestions and query feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your query will be resolved within 10 working hours. Your feedback and suggestions will enrich our journal.
For an extensive promotion of research and innovation, ‘THE IJM’ welcomes erudite professors, professionals, research scholars to collaborate with us in a two-dimensional way as either an ‘Editorial Advisor’ or a ‘General Member’.
'The IJM' welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas...